dZENsteam is a platform for the safe exchange of things from personal accounts in STEAM through bots - guarantors of a fair transaction. The exchange security for the parties-participants “user - bot - user” is guaranteed due to two-factor verification of the bot, which carries out the necessary checks for the transaction. The dZENsteam bots are assigned the same avatars, which helps to identify them.
- Create a platform, and focus on the architecture, which should create an unprecedented until now fault-tolerant service in the field of Steam things exchange;
- Formation of business requirements;
- Drawing up an implementation plan (TOR);
- Turnkey project;
The main page displays the advantages of the system:
- The maximum speed of the exchange of things, which is governed by the number of bots in the system;
- low commission - 5% for the operation;
- daily tasks for which the user receives real money;
- top lots - items with high value;
- payment systems.
A profile is a personal account in which a user enters after authorization.
The profile header contains personal information:
- account account;
- contacts: mail, telephones, social networks, to which, at the request of the user, notifications will be sent about purchased items or requests for sale;
Purchasing exchanges on an account is possible for one or several games at once, which the user can turn on and off.
A link to check the possibility of bidding sends a request to the bot and clarifies the availability of things available for the transaction.
In the process of buying and selling, when transferring things to the bot, it passes two-factor verification: it receives an individual number and confirms the name, which guarantees an honest exchange.
In one click, you can disable the ability to exchange and the link to the product will cease to be active.
Items available on the site for purchase can be found in one place. Three filters are used on the page:
- filter by profit, by price, by name;
- filter by rarity, quality, category, stickers and type;
- price range.
The process of selling things takes just a few clicks. The user can preview the information about the item from the product card and send it for sale.
The platform informs the user:
- the market value of the thing; - the value of the item on steam;
- the amount that the user will receive when selling things;
- the amount of the commission that he will pay the site at the time of sale.
When buying from a seller of your choice, things are displayed according to the characteristics:
- rating (the number of operations on the site), including fines for non-transferred things;
- the speed of transferring things from the seller to the bot.
In the history of purchases and sales, the time allotted for the transfer or receipt of the thing is visible. Time is limited and controlled by the site. When the timer expires, fines are paid to the user and karma is reduced - a unique resource that is added or deducted for actions performed on the site: speed of goods transfer, honesty of exchange, etc. Karma can be cleared for money.
The purchase history with filters shows the characteristics of transactions in three parameters: Karma, Price and Game.
The platform involves both the possibility of replenishment of the account and the convenient withdrawal of funds to the details of the user's electronic wallet. Withdrawal of funds is carried out in order of priority, the status is displayed in your account. In case of an error while replenishing the account, the user sees a notification.
E-mail verification is a security level that guarantees that the user will be notified in case of suspicious actions. Regardless of whether email alerts are enabled or not, email will be taken into account when making decisions on the part of project support.
Game sparring against a live opponent or bot. The opportunity to win money or watch the game of other players online. The side panel displays games in which you can take part or watch.
Playing a coin involves three types of interaction: Playing a coin involves three types of interaction:
- 1 on 1 with a man - battle;
- with 8 people - oktagon;
- with 100 people - arena.
Support for the site creates an Event - raffle of things between participants who have met the necessary conditions. The process takes place online, all participants are displayed in the Event’a window. Random.org determines the winner.
In the Event-a admin panel, blocks are formed with text to display information on the EVENT page:
1. Prize items for 1 - 2 - 3 place.
2. Constructor for participation conditions.
3. Form for the video - broadcast of the drawing.
4. The form of the list of winners and loyal things, which includes a confirmation link to the transaction.
The final data of the draw can be uploaded to EXCEL and immediately entered in the admin panel so that they are fixed in the list forever.
The referral program involves the calculation of the bonus percentage for the transactions of each of the attracted users.
A support service is a form in a separate popup that allows you to ask a question by first selecting the category to which it belongs.
Full information regarding the operation of the site and its use is presented in the form of a left sidebar, which makes switching between sections convenient for the user.
The company’s website is adapted for mobile devices without loss of quality, which provides a correct and convenient display for the mobile user.
The basis of any successful project is
a professional team.
Discuss your project